Upcoming homecoming activities

Brooke O'Rourke, Online Editor-in-chief

It’s homecoming week! This means spirit week, float building, parades, tailgating, powderpuff game, pep assembly, Friday night homecoming football game and of course on Saturday September 30th the homecoming dance.

Best way to get involved is spirit week, Monday is music day, Tuesday is tourist day, Wednesday is college day, Thursday is USA day, and Friday is purple and white warrior day.

On Tuesday is the powder puff game where the girls from each grade will be facing off against each other in football and the boys will be cheering them on as cheerleaders. Kick off starts at 6PM on the football field Freshman vs Sophomores.

Do you want your class float to win? You better get helping, find out where your class is holding float parties at and go help lead your class to the float building win as well as walk with your class next to your float in the parade before the homecoming game.

After the parade on Friday and before the game a tent or couple tents will be set up for your class where you can eat, and hang out with your friends before the game.

The game you won’t want to miss Friday September 29th, at 7PM at Woodhaven high school is our homecoming game against Melvindale. It’s the biggest game of the year and you will want to be there in the student section. Also the game is where they will crown the homecoming queen.

Then the day you have been waiting for will be here. The Homecoming dance, Saturday September 30th at 7PM in the WHS gym.